[OpenSIPS-Users] several SIP phones with same SIP account

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Feb 8 12:08:25 CET 2012

Hello,

Of course you can have several sip phones configured with the same SIP
account.
Just configure the same account on the phones you want, and then when a
call comes in for that specific account, you can configure OpenSIPS to
either do parallel forking ( ring all the phones at the same time,
which-ever answers first will get the call ) , or do serial forking (
try each phone one at a time until you either get a success or a failure
on all phones ).

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer