No subject

Thu Dec 6 16:59:43 CET 2012

should work with a default NAT traversal script.

On 05/16/2013 09:30 AM, Kchitiz Saxena wrote:
> Hi
> We are planning to have OpenSIPS working as a proxy in our network and
> MediaProxy as media relay/proxy.
> We have a requirement of early media which is a bit different from
> general or usual early media concept. In my case, the calling party
> and called party need to have a media path before the final answer for
> following:
> 1. Calling party should be able to send video stream and called party
> should be able to receive the same before the called party send a
> final response(2XX) for the INVITE (Lets say after 183)
> 2. Both the parties should be able to send and receive audio streams.
>
> This is different from general early media used in IVR like system
> where only called party sends audio stream to calling party.
>
> Is it possible to have this feature when OpenSIPS is acting as a proxy
> in between and doing things like NAT traversal? Does OpenSIPS require
> any special configuration/change to achieve this?
>
> Thanks
> Kchitiz

--------------020201010301030300010104

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    If only called party or both are sending media is up the end-devices
    implementation - from SIP and SDP point of view there is no
    difference - both end points have the SDP of the other party, so
    both of them are able to send and receive RTP (if they want). But be
    careful of the sendonly&nbsp; / recvonly indications in SDP.<br>
    From OpenSIPS + Media relay point of view there is no difference, it
    should work with a default NAT traversal script.<br>
    Regards,<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.opensips-solutions.com">http://www.opensips-solutions.com</a></pre>
          proxy in our network and MediaProxy as media relay/proxy.</div>
          bit different from general or usual early media concept. In my
          case, the calling party and called party need to have a media
          path before the final answer for following:</div>
          stream and called party should be able to receive the same
          before the called party send a final response(2XX) for the
          INVITE (Lets say after 183)</div>
          receive audio streams.</div>
          IVR like system where only called party sends audio stream to
          calling party.</div>
          is acting as a proxy in between and doing things like NAT
          traversal? Does OpenSIPS require any special
          configuration/change to achieve this?</div>
      <pre wrap="">
</pre>