[OpenSIPS-Users] RTP Proxy problem

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:39:07 CET 2012

I have configured a scenario very similar to yours and I had to use both
the flags 'e' and 'i' accordingly to indicate the direction of the
message when calling rtpproxy_offer() or rtpproxy_answer().
I think, in your case, for INVITEs going to PSTN GW, you have to use the
flags "ei", and for 200OK of this dialog use flags "ie". For INVITEs coming
from the PSTN GW, you have to use flags "ie" and for 200Ok of this dialog
use flags "ei".
If that doesn't work try to change the 'e' and 'i' order.