[OpenSIPS-Users] snmpstats: no OutRequests, but many InResponses

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Dec 17 21:28:59 CET 2012

Well, it seems to be a logical/design flow as SNMP returns data related
to the stateless processing. As you forward your calls in a stateful
mode, SNMP does not see them (as outbound calls).

You will be seeing them if you look at the TM statistics :

	opensipsctl fifo get_statistics tm:

(and do not forget about the final colon at the end ;) ).

Regards