[OpenSIPS-Users] Kamailio 3.1 + CDRTool + CallControl

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Dec 17 20:45:20 CET 2012

Hi Willian,

Assuming that route(3) is doing routing to register subscribers and
route(5) is doing routing to PSTN and inside these routes you do the
t_relay(), I would suggest moving the setflag for accounting before
triggering those routes. The main idea is to have the setflag done
before the call is forwarded to whatever destination.