[OpenSIPS-Users] few question about avpops

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sat Dec 15 10:23:35 CET 2012

Hi Peter,

You need to load the avpops module.
The naming starting with 1.7 is without any flag, simply with a name likr $avp(name).

Sent from Samsung Mobilepeter ness <ptness at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
Firstly how are avpops functions loaded. I got this error on my config "unknown command <avp_delete>, missing loadmodule?"

Secondly I need a bit more explantion on avp variables. I have seen it used like this $avp(i:254). What is the significance of the number, does it represent a value to something
or is it just ramdon chossen name for the variable