[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy timeout notifications

Flavio Goncalves flavio at voffice.com.br
Thu Dec 13 19:01:33 CET 2012

I'm having an issue with timeout notification of rtpproxy.

Usually sessions are disconnected properly with rtpproxy timeout
notification:

INFO:do_timeout_notification: notification timeout sent 1715.2112525045 :
Success (The dialog hash is presented correctly with period .)

However, In some cases (3 to 7 per day in 25000 calls) we got the following
message from rtpproxy module. RTP Proxy in this case send the dialog id
with a # in the middle. I can't reproduce the problem in the lab.

Dec 12 16:42:4 ERROR:rtpproxy:timeout_listener_process: Wrong formated
message received from rtpproxy - invalid dialog entry [1727216578#0123634]

In this case there is a hash in the middle of the dialog identifier (a
str2int function generates this error in the rtpproxy module denying the
request and throwing the error message.

No errors in OpenSIPS log
No errors in rtpproxy log (debug enabled)

Any ideas?

Flavio E. Goncalves