[OpenSIPS-Users] Send 487 request terminbated while a cancel recieved from UAC

M.Khaled W Chehab kchehab at icucall.com
Thu Dec 13 11:21:35 CET 2012

Hi Bogdan,

Sure the caller will not reply to the 487 since the transaction does not
exist on his system and the call been canceled from his side,.

What I want is to hang-up the call from my side too directly and do not wait
the mediaproxy timeout , since my opensips consider the call still active
and you can find in the dialog module  the call with reason connected with
no ACK  .

Regards

Khaled Chehab