[OpenSIPS-Users] Timer process opensips1.6.4-2

dpa denis7979 at mail.ru
Wed Dec 12 13:04:47 CET 2012

Hello Bogdan

As I understand I should start opensips using "opensips -w "path to core
file"". Now I am using "opensipsctl" script for starting opensips. Can "-w"
option be used with the script? And If cannot how can I stop opensips if
early I started with "opensips -w "path to core file""? I tried to stop it
using "opensipsctl stop" but got error "No PID file found".

Thank you for any help.