[OpenSIPS-Users] parse_msg errors in the log

Филиппов Юрий y at jettel.ru
Mon Dec 10 21:16:49 CET 2012

Hello,
I have(opensips v.1.8) lots of errors in my opensips.log  like :
INFO:core:parse_first_line: empty or bad first line
INFO:core:parse_first_line: bad message
ERROR:core:parse_msg: message=<>
ERROR:core:receive_msg: parse_msg failed

Have searched the internet and found an answer:

>>opensips is reading garbage from the network and not even able to parse it a a SIP message
>>(not recognizing the first line at all), so it cannot trigger the error
>>route - the error route is trigger for malformed SIP messages.

Is there any way to eliminate that Error records in the log?

Thanks
Yuriy