[OpenSIPS-Users] having problems installing opensips-cp opensips.acc doesn't exist

Paul Snom paulsnom at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 22:25:54 CET 2012

That was it!! As a very new newbie, I was under the impression the 'menuconfig' installation would take care of this. Again THANKS!!P
 Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 20:12:15 +0000
From: mimicafe at gmail.com
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] having problems installing opensips-cp opensips.acc doesn't exist

    Normally you would run
        "opensipsdbctl create"  to create the opensips database
        (including tables) during installation. I believe you can still
        omany of them and this makes life easier.

        If you run it and it give an error that the db exist, then
        clonsider dropping the existing one (if it doesn't contain data)
        and have opensipsdbctl create it.

        Hoper this helps

        Mimi