[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [HELP] Advising on GPL license issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 4 11:21:00 CET 2012

Hi Binan,

I found that page in the very beginning of my search and, indeed, it
provides really useful information on this case.

About the statement, I understand that "affected code" is the code that
uses (directly or indirectly), compiles or links against the library -
which will be the opensips module. Correct ?