[OpenSIPS-Users] Authenticating CPL locations

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Mon Dec 3 10:34:49 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm using the CPL module in OpenSIPS.  When using <location/> the
forwarding cannot be authenticated according to CPL standards, and
an attempted I-D adding this to CPL does not seem to have made it.

Is there an alternate mechanism in OpenSIPS to authenticate a target
<location/> ?  For instance, a database set of location credentials,
separately per user/domain for security reasons?

I also found that the examples from the RFC are rejected as being
incompatible with the RFC ;-) which disappeared when I removed the
xmlns, xsi:schemaLocation and xmlns:xsi attributes from the top
<cpl/> node -- why is this?

Thanks,
 -Rick