[OpenSIPS-Users] User Authentication in SSLv2

Mi Tan tanmi87 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:54:48 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,
    In the file opensips.cfg, I have set tls_method = SSLv2 and I have
added one user in the opensips database. I found that if I comment
www_challenge statement, the client could finished its registration.
However, if I uncomment www_challenge statement to enable user
authentication, the client could not finished its registration and finally
the registration became timeout. Could anyone tell me where the problem was?
--

 Tan Mi

   2012-4-23