[OpenSIPS-Users] TopologyHiding in Dialog Module

Wilmar Campos wilmar.campos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 20:11:05 CEST 2012

Hi to All,
I hope everybody is well and ready for the weekend!

In the last days I have been playing with the topologyhiding from the
Dialog Module, I am using Opensips 1.8.0.
When I dont use topology_hiding() all messages are transmited OK, but when
I use it, all but the ACK messages are transmited,  t_relay is executed but
message is never delivered to the other party.

Can you please point me to the right direction here.

I am pretty sure I am detecting the ACK, also I am sure t_relay its been
executed.

Thank all for seeing this..

--
Wilmar Campos