[OpenSIPS-Users] RFC: text pre-processing in OpenSIPS cfg file

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:05:56 CEST 2012

Against for M4:
Configuration file may not be generated properly from m4 file(s)
sometimes (because missed errors in m4), then server cannot start in
some cases. It's when m4 in init.d script. When cfg-file built from m4
manually, it's uncomfortable.

In my opinion, opensips is the most powerful sip server, so it should
have both options. And users should make decision which to better use
in each case.

--
Nick