[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed to Initialize Module Nathelper, Opensips 1.6.3

apenk blecht47amp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:13:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to make opensips work with nathelper and rtpproxy.
I used opensips 1.6.3-no-tls, compiled it with all the needed modules. I
also used the same config (modified module path & ip address) as the
working Opensips 1.6 Live CD.

But everytime I tried to start opensips, it failed. It said that opensips
failed to initialize module nathelper. This one is the error log.
http://pastebin.com/be2CRD3R

The rtpproxy was up, of course. I used netstat.
udp        0      0 127.0.0.1:7890          0.0.0.0:*
1595/rtpproxy

I know there's no one to debug except me. But, just in case, these are my
config file and my modules list.
http://pastebin.com/pAqpCeBZ
http://pastebin.com/J4EVKGhN

Is there something wrong with the nathelper module?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Apenk Satria