[OpenSIPS-Users] Removing ACK & 200 OK packets

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 09:19:15 CEST 2011

Hi Max,

Actually I wrote the email in a little hurry, so couldn't explain fully :) As I am testing OpenSIPS as load balancer for several Free-Switches & OpenSIPS is balancing the traffic fine for these FS Boxes but apart from it I get packets for ACK & 200OK. Let's say if I generated 10 calls only but then while capturing the ngrep logs I see bundle of these packets & apart from it 10 calls is not too much traffic comparing to those packets.

You told the dropping of Options packets where can I do that & also any possible good solution for the above problem?

Warmest Regards,

Faisal Rehman