[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant modparam error.

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 29 10:21:48 CEST 2011

Hello,

Are you by any chance using the beta release version of OpenSIPS 1.7 ?
In the beta release there was a bug in the uac_registrant module that
lead to not being able to set any parameters for that module.

I have just tested with the latest 1.7 branch and setting the uac param
like in the docs :
     modparam("uac_registrant", "uac",
"sip:opensips.org,,sip:user at opensips.org,,user,password,sip:user at ip,,,")

worked without any problems.

Please try updating your sources if you have downloaded via svn, or
download the stable release of 1.7 available at
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.7.0/src/opensips-1.7.0_src.tar.gz

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer