[OpenSIPS-Users] Planning for OpenSIPS 1.8.0 Release

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Sep 27 13:03:17 CEST 2011

Hi Vlad,

On Sep 27, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Vlad Paiu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> While the next OpenSIPS major release ( 1.8.0 ) is expected for early 2012, we have already started working on the new features that will be integrated into 1.8.0, and decided to share all the future additions with the community.
>
> By going to [1], you can find all the new things that have already been developed and that currently reside in the trunk branch [2] , as well as the features that are planned to be in 1.8.0 and that will be developed and integrated [3].
>
> Opinions and suggestions are more than welcome.
>
> [1] http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver180
> [2] http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver180#toc2
> [3] http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver180#toc9

Great to hear! Looking forward to checking out GRUU :-)

I see you listed CallControl call-limit as a new 1.8.0 feature. I didn't know there would be a 1.8.0 release, so the code is already in the 1.7 branch, sorry for that.

There hasn't been a minor release for the 1.7 branch with that code yet, but since it's already there, I'd go for keeping it in the 1.7 branch, if that's not a problem.

Thanks and regards,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects