[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:mediaproxy:__tm_request_in: could not create new dialog

KC mrprotocols at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:48:29 CEST 2011

Hi

Sorry I am still getting the mediaproxu error in production and it cause too much problem that I reverted back to 1.6.

I am doing my best to reproduce it in my testing environment. If I cant reproduce I need to wait till the slowest  traffic time to try to catch it in production.

Sincerely,

KC
Sent from mobile