[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:mediaproxy:__tm_request_in: could not create new dialog

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Sep 23 09:54:15 CEST 2011

Hello,

I see that you are making changes in [1]. Please make sure that all your
messages make it to the list, so everyone can see. I am pasting here
what you have added in [1] , so everybody gets up to date.

"
2. No Audio only on inbound to IP Phone and call drop. Looking at the
SIP Trace somehow is not fixing the private IP address (I think ?).
Level 6 debug and SIP Trace attached noaduio_drop.txt
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n6821413/noaduio_drop.txt>
I fixed this problem as well I am not doing a fix_nat_contact on the
reply route. What I don't get is why i have no problem on 1.6 but i have
problem with 1.7.

3. Now it kept crashing when IP Phone trying to register. crash.txt
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n6821413/crash.txt>

I fixed this problem : ). It was my mistake in the configuration that
have fix_contact on the first line of the route {
fix_contact;
}
"

So, basically, your problems are fixed now ?

[1]
http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/ERROR-mediaproxy-tm-request-in-could-not-create-new-dialog-td6817274.html#a6821413

Regards,

Vlad Paiu