[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:mediaproxy:__tm_request_in: could not create new dialog

k1028 mrprotocols at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:42:07 CEST 2011

I recently upgraded from OpenSIPS 1.6 to 1.7. Everything tested good in my
staging environment. When I upgrade the production OpenSIPS from 1.6 to 1.7
I start getting this error once a while ERROR:mediaproxy:__tm_request_in:
could not create new dialog. I tried to google around to for this message
but i am unable to find anything. Anyone know this error is coming OpenSIPS
configuration or Mediaproxy? Thank You