[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC Module Problem

Federico Varela fechebsd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:49:29 CEST 2011

I can resolve it. I have an missing field (extra db) in mysql table.
Thanks a lot!!
Best Regards,Fede

From: fechebsd at hotmail.com
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:54:47 +0000
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] ACC Module Problem

Thanks for you reply.
In my mysql log, i can see opensips query for registration phone, example:		   113 Connect   root at localhost on opensips_db                  113 Prepare   select password from subscriber where username=? AND domain=?                  113 Execute   select password from subscriber where username='TE003' AND domain='xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'
Although I can see ACC query in opensips logs, i don't view this query in mysql.log :
Sep 16 08:53:18 oepnsips /usr/sbin/opensips[11530]: INFO:db_mysql:re_init_statement:  query  is <insert into acc (method,from_tag,to_tag,callid,sip_code,sip_reason,time,from_uri,to_uri ) values (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)>, ptr=(nil)

Why this happens?
This is my opensips.conf
modparam("acc", "early_media", 1)modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 3)modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 2)modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)modparam("acc", "db_extra","from_uri=$fu; to_uri=$tu")modparam("acc", "db_url","mysql://root:xxxxxx@localhost/opensips_db")modparam("acc", "db_table_acc", "acc")

Thanks a lot!!Fede