[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC Module Problem

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Sep 16 10:30:40 CEST 2011

Hello Federico,

This is strange.. So you do not have any errors in your opensips log ?
If this is the case, it means that from OpenSIPS point of view, the
query succeeded, or at least that's what the mysqlclient library said. :)

If you enable query logging within your mysql server, do you see the
query successfully reaching the server and being executed ?

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer