[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancing Using OpenSIPS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Sep 15 19:54:25 CEST 2011

Hi Faisal,

as Andrew said, use the LB module as load balancing engine (see the
tutorial on http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutLoadbalancing). But
instead of using a standard DB to configure the LB module, you can use
the dbtext module as a text file oriented DB engine.

On 09/13/2011 12:11 PM, Faisal Rehman wrote:
> *Hi Andrew,*
>
> Okay thanks I hope it will help me, by the way did you implement
> standard load balancing (with Database), I am just asking because I
> may need your help in the coming days. I am working on load balancing
> involving PSTN.
>

> Regards,
>
> *Faisal Rehman *

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 19th of September 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"