[OpenSIPS-Users] Two Basic question

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 11:47:13 CEST 2011

Hi Bako,

First of all tell me are you connected with the database of opensips namely "opensips", if you are then you can easily delete the users from there. If your opensips is running on a public IP address but your extensions are behind NAT, then it would be better for you to use rtp or media proxy.

With Best Regards,

Faisal Rehman