[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips rtpproxy and nat traversal for invite without register

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Mon Sep 12 15:55:48 CEST 2011

Check if Avaya has support for SIP Path extension:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/path.html
This would be the clean solution.

Alternative solution: replace the IP in Contact header of REGISTER and
mirror the registration on opensips.
This should trick Avaya to think that opensips is the one registering
and Avaya should send all INVITEs to opensips.

Second alternative solution: Instruct opensips to register itself on Avaya:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/uac_registrant.html
Handle all registrations from SIP subscribers on opensips (let
opensips act as a full registrar).

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas