[OpenSIPS-Users] CallControl no terminate call

Anto potxoka at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 23:10:58 CEST 2011

Hello

I have a problem with callControl and before I started researching the
code (rather try to do it :-P), I wanted to ask if you can do easily
by routing by OpenSIPS or cdrtool settings.

I explain my scenario, I have several departments and each user has a
group discount from a prepaid account, but when you finish the amount
of this account, do not send bye to each end and end the conversation,
I want to start to deduct from an account common to the corresponding
department, if you have credit. Is it possible?. Thanks !

Best regards