[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs Stress test problem

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Sun Sep 11 02:58:00 CEST 2011

Hi Luis,

Which version of SIPp are you using? I had several issues with version 2.x.
Please try the latest version from svn. Check the error runing sipp using
-trace_err(or something similar, I don't remember the exact parameter now).
 Identify which unexpected messages are ocurring (e.g. 408, 404, 407....)
this can be a clue to solve the problem.

Regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves