[OpenSIPS-Users] Pre append area code to dialed phone number

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Thu Sep 1 09:27:50 CEST 2011

Hi Mike,

I think that the dialplan module [1] fits in your scenario.
You can use regular expressions to match each state code and append the
corresponding area code.
These rules can be added in your database using OpenSIPS CP.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dialplan.html

Ra(zvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer