No subject

Wed Oct 26 15:22:07 CEST 2011

2012-04-20 00:53:13,426 ERROR
[gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel]
(Mobicents-SIP-Servlets-UDPMessageChannelThread-27) Error
java.text.ParseException: [C at 7f9b61af
Unexpected Token :
       at gov.nist.core.LexerCore.match(LexerCore.java:231)
       at gov.nist.javax.sip.parser.Parser.sipVersion(Parser.java:58)
       at gov.nist.javax.sip.parser.RequestLineParser.parse(RequestLineParser.java:64)

(sipVersion() tries to decode the "SIP/2.0" portion of the RURI)

I have some questions around this:

1. IMHO is the URI parameter format for received wrong, according to
RFC3261 using " (quotes) in the the other parameter
   is not allowed, can this be the cause of the problem in mobicents?
Is there a way to get rid of the quotes?
2. Is the approach for clustering multiple opensips proxies (as i
outlined above) ok? I was unable to find a complete example on
   how to cluster opensips for load distribution (e.g. using round
robin DNS to distribute users to several OS boxes) - if there is one,
can
   someone point me in the right direction?
3. Can several opensips proxies share the same DB in case the usrloc
data is in-memory only? Or is using one DB the cause of the problem
here?

Regards
  Holger