[OpenSIPS-Users] sipp to make call oriented test for opensips proxy

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Oct 27 12:57:13 CEST 2011

Hello,

In the end, you could use OpenSIPS as a simple, stateless UAS by just
having a simple script that uses sl_send_reply("200","Ok") to every
method except ACKs, but I'm not sure why you would want to stress test
OpenSIPS in this way. Some relevant stress tests with OpenSIPS have been
recently performed, using various scripts configurations, that show how
OpenSIPS performance scales while adding extra functionality in the
script. You can find the tests and the results at [1].

Of course you can use the load balancer module inside OpenSIPS. You can
find a very detailed tutorial at [2] .

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Resources/StressTests
[2] http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsTutLoadbalancing

Regards,