[OpenSIPS-Users] Mailing lists outage

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 26 16:23:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

Unfortunately, following a server restart over the weekend (because of
some issues in datacenter), the mailman failed to start automatically on
server boot (some crap with mailman upgrade requiring the default
"mailman" list to exist).

I apology for this inconvenient - for next time we set some more
monitoring and reporting tools ;)