[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:mediaproxy:__tm_request_in: could not create new dialog

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 03:54:55 CEST 2011

I'm having the same issue and I haven't noticed these errors in the past.  I
am running on a Opensips trunk version that I updated last Saturday.  I am
manually executing create_dialog within my script but that is so I can do
the OPTION ping of caller, callee or both.  I can reproduce this every time.
I will email the debug and a siptrace since the debug is too big to go on
pastebin.