[OpenSIPS-Users] openSIPs server listening on TCP

Barsan Liviu barsanl at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 15:00:55 CEST 2011

Hello,

We have implemented an OpenSIPs-MediaProxy based solution for our client, which sometimes (rarely, when are sent many messages) does not deliver (page based) messages in the right order.
We were thinking that maybe UDP is to blame and we would like to switch to TCP  for OpenSIPs.

Can somebody tell us what we have to do beside changing the listen:upd:x.y.z.w:5060 to listen:tcp:x.y.z.w:5060 in opensips.cfg?

Our software used:
Server: OpenSIPs 1.6.4 tls, MediaProxy 2.4.4
Client: pjsip based client running on Mac

Thank you,
Liviu