[OpenSIPS-Users] Rewriting destination uri

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Oct 14 11:19:43 CEST 2011

Hello,

First of all, why does the 200 OK have in R-URI the OpenSIPS IP ?
It should have as R-URI the Contact URI in the 200 OK ? Are you dealing
with a buggy client/proxy behind OpenSIPS or is there some other kind of
miss-configuration ?
The solution that you are trying to achieve is not generic, because it
would not work
in case of

UAC ---- ProxyA ---- OpenSIPS ---- ProxyB

Regards,