[OpenSIPS-Users] nathelper config

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 13 16:28:44 CEST 2011

Nick,
There is not enough information in your email to give you a suggestion.
Please collect the sip trace with ngrep; you need to verify that IP
address in SDP c-line is changed to the address of your proxy in both
directions. Looking at your config I don't see calls to rtpproxy_offer()
To check the NAT status of the callee tell usrloc to load it into flag
6: modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", 6)
Then if any of the caller, callee are behind NAT, call rtpproxy_offer in
request route and rtpproxy_answer in reply route. Do not expect that
both parties will be behind NAT at the same time and it will work well.