[OpenSIPS-Users] Prioritised Load Balancing in OpenSIPS

Gohar Ahmed gohar.ahmed at vopium.com
Tue Oct 4 10:15:29 CEST 2011

Hey Faisal,

I think OpenSIPs distributes the calls in round robin fashion from the
Loadbalancer group. (If resource capacity allows) - So like you're asking to
get better servers more call volume and send less calls to low-end servers
then you may also need to look at the sequence of the dst_uris defined in
addition to what Sammmy suggested.

I guess using a combination of destination insertion sequence, resource
limits ("callcap=20" for low-end "callcap=200" for higend), plus multiple
declaration of same server can do the job for you.

Regards,

Gohar A.