[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatch to Asterisk cluster behind NAT

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Nov 29 04:55:00 CET 2011

What are you looking for is a pretty common scenario (opensips
frontending a NATed cluster of asterisk servers).  You will need to
use rtpproxy to pass media between the public and the private network.
Opensips can sit at the edge of your private network (with one
interface on the public network and the other one on the private
network) or it can sit inside the private network (and some port
forwarding is required on the firewall).

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas