[OpenSIPS-Users] Auth_DB's load_credentials isn't grabbing RPID info

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 02:15:04 CET 2011

I think I know the issue with this.  For INVITES I am using the
cachedb_local.  So if a user dials out the first time then credentials are
pulled from the database and the RPID info is gotten.  The second time the
user calls someone the cached credentials are used and the RPID is never
pulled.  So that is why my RPID is not getting attached to my INVITES.

Is there a way to fix this or should I just not use cachedb_local setup when
INVITES are being authenticated???