[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant : forced socket parameter

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Nov 17 15:45:15 CET 2011

Actually, it was implemented completely and it is working ok.
If the forced socket (in the uac param) is not a valid one, it is
discarded and opensips will choose a valid one from it's own list.

I pushed a check in the trunk (if a socket is forced and it is
invalid, opensips will fail to start).
Please pull the latest trunk and try again (you will get an error if
you are forcing a bad socket).

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Sebastien CRUAUX <scruaux at halys.fr> wrote:
> Thank you very much for your quick answer Ovidiu ! :)
>
> Le 16/11/2011 18:15, Ovidiu Sas a écrit :
>>
>> It seems that you are right.  I forgot to completely implement this
>> feature.
>> I will take care of it.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ovidiu Sas
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Sebastien CRUAUX<scruaux at halys.fr>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It seems that the forced socket parameter in the uac_registrant module is
>>> ignored.
>>> I have 3 IP addresses on my Opensips server :
>>> - 172.17.1.126 on eth0
>>> - 172.17.1.13 on eth0:1
>>> - 172.17.1.131 on eth1
>>>
>>> I would like my REGISTER requests to go through the eth1 interface so I
>>> used
>>> the following line in opensips.cfg :
>>>
>>> modparam("uac_registrant",
>>>
>>> "uac","sip:mydomain.org,,sip:my_user at mydomain.org,,my_user,my_password,sip:my_user at my_ip,,,172.17.1.131")
>>>
>>> However, the REGISTER requests are going out through the IP address
>>> 172.17.1.13 (eth0:1 interface). I tried replacing the last parameter of
>>> the
>>> above line by "udp:172.17.1.131:5060" but the behaviour did not change.
>>> Note
>>> that Opensips is listening on all 3 IP addresses.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Sebastien

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com