[OpenSIPS-Users] load_balance not releasing resources

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:06:40 CET 2011

If you want VM then you send to Asterks when the call times out (AKA the
callee doesn't pick up). We weren't talking about VM here. If you want MOH
then that is a totally different beast. You would always have to send the
calls to Asterisk and Asterisk would stay in the flow of the call. From
what I read above it sounded like the following

When I call from one phone on the system to another phone on the
same opensips, the phone sends a BYE to opensips which sends it to the
asterisk but the BYE never gets sent to the called phone.

Sounds like Asterisk is not sending the BYE back to OpenSIPS because its
stated " opensips which sends it to the asterisk but the BYE never gets
sent to the called phone."