[OpenSIPS-Users] load_balance not releasing resources

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:44:56 CET 2011

I think I see the problem but I don't know how to fix it, my system
works as follows, opensips is used as a registrar and as a load
balances, asterisk handeles everything besides the registration, so
when a call comes in from a DID it goes to opensips which sends it to
asterisk to dsecide what to do with the call, then if it needs to go
to a phone asterisk sends it back to opensips (because the phones are
registered to opensips) the problem is that when a BYE happens
Asterisk sends the BYE to Opensips and Opensips sends back a 404 Not
here. When I call from one phone on the system to another phone on the
same opensips, the phone sends a BYE to opensips which sends it to the
asterisk but the BYE never gets sent to the called phone.

Please help me forward the BYE to the phone, it seems to me that
Asterisk needs to send the BYE to the phone but does not do it.

S. Rosenberg