[OpenSIPS-Users] Topology Hiding with dialog and b2b

ddgiants ddgiants at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:49:03 CET 2011

Vlad,
Were you able to find anything. I am available all day of you need anything.
I have this project that is 99% complete except for this part. The whole
topology hiding and processing multiple redirects is killing me. The called
party hanging up is the last piece. Everything works when using b2b except
the called party BYE. From what I read you can not use b2b with dialog(which
causes the called party BYE issue). Also, errors spit out that I can not
write cdr's without dialog. So that lead me to previous posts about using
dialog and it's topology hiding feature.

Tx
Darren