[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips as an inbound loadbalancer and outbound proxy - issue with routing BYES

ddgiants ddgiants at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 02:17:14 CET 2011

Matt,
Sounds like you may not be topology hiding the 200OKs. Some/most SIP
devices/SBC's etc will send a BYE to the ip address in the o(owner) line of
the SDP of the 200OK. Some devices do not and send BYE to the initator/proxy
they are configured for. The 200OK will have o and c. O is the owner,
meaning signaling owner and C is the connection IP as in where to send the
actual RTP. I use the below to change the o portion of the SDP in 200 OKs
and works for me. Give it a try and let me know.

onreply_route[1] {
  setflag(1);
  if(t_check_status("200")) {
    if(search("Content-type: application/sdp")) {
      fix_nated_sdp("8", "x.x.x.x");
    }
  }
}