[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips with mysql error

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 22:00:25 CET 2011

I am still getting the error. Not sure if I need to include unixodbc
stuff or not. As for the mysql header -dev files
I have the following:

root at opensips1:/usr/include/mysql# ls
decimal.h   m_string.h	    my_dbug.h	 my_list.h	  mysql_com.h
mysql.h	    my_xml.h	  sslopt-case.h
errmsg.h    my_alloc.h	    my_dir.h	 my_net.h	  mysqld_ername.h
mysql_time.h     plugin.h	  sslopt-longopts.h
keycache.h  my_attribute.h  my_getopt.h  my_no_pthread.h
mysqld_error.h   mysql_version.h  sql_common.h  sslopt-vars.h
m_ctype.h   my_config.h     my_global.h  my_pthread.h	  mysql_embed.h
  my_sys.h	    sql_state.h   typelib.h

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.