[OpenSIPS-Users] NEW: Event Notification Interface feature
razvancrainea at opensips.org
Thu May 26 13:35:31 CEST 2011
An alpha version of the new OpenSIPS Event Notification Interface was
released today. This will allow external application to subscribe to
OpenSIPS and receive notifications when some events are internally raised.
This version provides end to end communication between OpenSIPS (core,
script and modules) and external applications using UDP and UNIX datagrams.
It includes two parts: the core of event interface and the
'event_datagram' module used to notify the events.
Among the supplied features you can find:
- subscribe for events through the MI interface
- push different events from script, modules and even core
- internal events from core and modules
- custom information appended to events (depending on the nature of
A few events have already been implemented:
- E_CORE_THRESHOLD event will be raised when using debugging
bottleneck detection and the limit is exceeded.
- an E_PIKE_BLOCKED event will be notified if 'pike' module is used
and an IP address should be blocked.
- nathelper module raises an E_RTPPROXY_STATUS event every time a
RTPProxy connects or disconnects.
- an E_DISPATCHER_STATUS event will be raised by the 'dispatcher'
module when a destination address becomes active/inactive.
You can find more information about implementation and usage at .
More information about the Users