[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple subscribers per alias

Dave Singer dave.dorasinger at gmail.com
Thu May 26 01:58:51 CEST 2011

Erik,

Just typed this up so probably has some mistakes. :-)
This form pulls all alias db results into an avp which are looped
though to do a lookup for each that only a user alias. You could do
the append branch mode for alias_db but then lookup would have to be
in branch route and Im not sure if branches created by lookup would
run through another round of branch route to handle last minute per
branch message settings.

So for what it is worth:

  if( alias_db_find("dbaliases" , "$ru", "$avp(s:ru_alias)", "d") {
    $var(append_next) = 0;
    $var(i) = 0;
    while( $(avp(s:ru_alias)[$var(i)]) != null ) {
       if ( $var(append_next) == 1 )
         append_branch();
       else
         $var(append_next) = 1;
       $ru = $(avp(s:ru_alias)[$var(i)]);
       if ( rui == myself ) {
         if ( ! lookup("locaion") )
           # lookup failed
           $var(append_next) = 0;
       }
       $var(i) = $var(i) + 1;
    }
    if ( $var(append_next) == 0 ) {
      # user not registered, sent to VM server or reply not found
      sl_send_reply("404", "User not found");
      exit;
    }
    t_on_branch("branch_changes");
    route("1");
  }
  else
  {
  if ( lookup("location") ) {

Hope this helps.
Dave

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Erik Dekkers <erik.dekkers at wvds.nl> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am having trouble finding the best way of solving this situation;
>
> Customer can login via a webinterface to change his/her settings like
> usernames of sip-accounts, passwords, etc.
> The customer would like to change his/her aliasses too. So they can
> configure themself wich sip-account(s) should be used for a specifice
> inbound phonenumber.
>
> In this case it can happen a customer would like to have two sip accounts
> behind one alias (e.g. phonenumber 12345 let ring phones registered with
> account sip1 and sip2).
> The most logical way for me is to configure this within the alias_db module,
> but I can't put in two alias-records with different subscribers.
>
> How should I make this possible without hardcode it in the script?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Erik Dekkers

David Singer