[OpenSIPS-Users] Integration between OpenXCAP and OpenSIPS

Swetha Raj swetha.2112 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:11:42 CEST 2011

Hi All,
         I'm trying enable XCAP integration with OpenSIPS.I followed
Doddy's page to setup OpenSips on ubuntu and followed this link
http://openxcap.org/wiki/Configuration to setup OpenXCAP to set
OpenXCAP
However i'm not able to get both working together.When i login an user
through Jitsi i see this error,

10:34:09.097 SEVERE: impl.protocol.sip.SipLogger.logError().112 Error
from the JAIN-SIP stack: Invalid argument address = ::0 port = 5060
transport = UDP
10:34:09.246 SEVERE:
impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.fireRegistrationStateChanged().380
Error while connecting to XCAP server. Contact list won't be saved
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.xcap.XCapException:
http://10.0.2.15/xcap-root/xcap-caps/global/index resource cannot be
read

Could someone point me to a doc which will help me get this working.

Also could you please provide sample/working config files for the same.

TIA,
Swetha